OpenZeppelin Governor and Delegation

Hello Increment Governance my name is Joe

Why I would be a good Delegate for Increment governance is because I’m knowledgeable about the Increment protocol and have a deep understanding of the blockchain ecosystem. I am passionate about decentralized finance and have been actively involved in the community. I also am a good communicator and have excellent leadership skills. I would be committed to making Increment a public good that is built and maintained by the community.

It’s also worth noting that the governance model implemented by Increment is similar to the one used by Compound, which has been successful in enabling community members to modify system parameters, support new markets, and add new functionality to the protocol. As Increment’s governance development matures, the steps for initiating and executing a successful proposal may change, so it’s important to stay up to date and ahead of the competition.

Overall, being an Increment Delegate would be a rewarding experience for me as I’m passionate about DeFi and governance, and am willing to contribute my time and knowledge to the community.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Joe

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I am an IT software engineer with 10 years of experience in the IT industry. I entered the cryptocurrency industry in Q1 2017 and have been paying close attention to the development of Web3 and Layer 2. Of course, I have high hopes for it.

As a DeFi enthusiast, I have a deep understanding of the various decentralized finance protocols and platforms, such as Uniswap, Compound, Aave, MakerDAO, and more.

I have understanding of the risks and benefits associated with various DeFi investment strategies, including staking, lending, borrowing, and margin trading.

I am constantly keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in the DeFi space, including new platforms, protocols, and emerging trends.I have been following the development of Increment since the early testing phase and hope to become a voting delegate so that I can continue to contribute to the Increment community.

2 Likes

Hello,

I am Tuchain. I am a systems analyst who has developed a passion for blockchain technology. There are many exciting things in the space and i believe Increment finance is a very promising project building on the exciting Zksync platform which will find its space in the industry.

I follow developments in the blockchain space,participate in community building and events. Everyday i am on the blockchain. It would be great to become an Increment delegate and help the community. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello,my name is Sunvo,As a trusted and experienced delegate with a wealth of blockchain governance knowledge, I uphold the principles of honesty and transparency in my interactions with every voter. With a broad industry background and a track record of identifying and solving issues efficiently, I am committed to contributing to the long-term success of the project. I will work tirelessly to represent the interests of voters and strive for the development and prosperity of the community.

2 Likes

perfect In other words, under this framework no single entity or administrator should have the privilege to make changes to the protocol without an on-chain vote and execution.

1 Like

Moviemaker and programer here. I can help editing videos and make some stream materials for strong leads with creative and fantastic ideas. Brazil Rio de Janeiro.

1 Like

Been an OG DeFi degen and Airdrop Alpha-ooor since 2017. Perp dex and crypto degen group maxi since 2020. Active contributor to Kwenta Exchange and a few other DeFi projects.

1 Like